Information Security Policy Statement
Arctic Lake Technology, Ltd. (ALT), is a private company operating within the financial services industry, with the chief mission of building smart trading businesses for its clients.
Information security is a key requirement from clients. Protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information related to core service (custom order flow management) is therefore fundamental for the continuing success of the business.
ALT has adopted an Information Security Management System (ISMS), including the Information Security Policies, Procedures and Processes to effectively protect ALT and its clients from information security threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental.
ALT ISMS is in accordance with the requirements of ISO 27001: 2013.
The management of ALT is committed to ensure that:
- Regulatory and legislative requirements related to ALT are met
- The confidentiality of information is protected and prevent disclosure of valuable or sensitive information
- The integrity of information is maintained to ensure its accuracy and completeness
- The availability of information is maintained to meet business needs and client’s requirements
- Information security awareness training is provided to all ALT employees
- Incident management process is maintained and improved to ensure that all breaches of information security, actual or suspected are reported and investigated
- Risks are mitigated to an acceptable level through a risk management framework
- The information security management system is continually improved
- Appropriate resources are allocated in order to implement, operate and review an effective ISMS
- The ISMS will, where possible, address ‘key-man risk’ and work toward mitigating that risk
ALT management acknowledges the need of continual improvement and has introduced various methods to ensure that effectiveness and continual improvement of the processes are achieved, with a focus on continuous improvement of early warning systems, alerting, reporting and the resulting incident management as the primary driver in improving overall information security.
CEO, Arctic Lake